Key Social Media & Marketing milestones
- Merged stray Facebook pages and set up main page leading to more than 6,500 fans and over 128,000 check-ins.
- Numerous social media campaigns according to key mall events
- Initiated the Jurong Point Youtube channel, with a campaign video achieving more than 26,000 views. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHyJZt-LhbM)
- Initiated #jurongpoint on Instagram, garnering more than 2000 unique posts after 4 weeks
- National Gwiyomi Challenge campaign leading to 133% increase in new fans, a good 32% increase in Engaged Users and a 49% Increase in Talking about (http://blog.myfatpocket.com/miyake/ulzzang-make-up-workshop-at-jurong-point/)
A long-term customer, we worked with Jurong Point over numerous social media campaigns according to key mall events. We helped Jurong Point claim and merge all stray and non-official Social Media pages. This led to more than 6,500 fans and over 128,000 check-ins. We also initiated #jurongpoint on Instagram, which garnered more than 2000 unique posts after 4 weeks. The Jurong Point Youtube channel also started, achieving more than 26,000 views for a campaign video. Successful campaigns include The National Gywomi Challenge and Uzzlang themed events, which saw a combination of marketing activities such as a Roving Video Mob, Dance Flash Mob, Makeup workshop with professionals, Influencer Engagement, Stage Competition and Video Contest. This led to 133% increase in new fans, 32%, increase in Engaged Users and 49% Increase in Talking about